Friday, April 17, 2009

Poor Seth

Poor Seth. If only Blake didn't walk in at that exact moment, Seth wouldn't be stuck in his room. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

It's kinda funny actually. He's kinda moody though. I guess I would be too if I were grounded, but hey, I'm not. ;P Not that I'm happy Seth is or anything, I'm just not unhappy that I'm not grounded.

It's all puberty's falt. Gotta love the teenage hormones. (note sarcasm) If you think about it for a long, long time you'll find that, in some wierd way, a lot of things are caused by puberty. I'm really not that crazy.

Ha. Seth is mad. Say, "Hi," Seth. Hehe.

Oh, and that other blog that Seth was talking about is kinda cool. Someone is acting strange on there and everything, but hey, who am I to judge. I'm the wierdest person I know. http://above-the-pressure.blogspot.com and Steph actually didn't start this one.

-Jenn

7 people who have something to say:

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, you might be on to something with the puberty thing.

Kendra Logan said...

Okay, I looked at that blog, and I'm just wondering if it's for real. Like, it's really interesting, but it sort of sounds like someone is making it all up. Like a book or something. Do you know the people who write it? Lol, I'm confused. :P

Steph said...

I DID NOT START THAT ONE!!

Shep said...

Uh, question: How the heck is my being grounded part of your 'Everything is Caused By Puberty' thing? I'm trying to stay out of this, remember?

Uh-oh. Blake's coming. EVERYONE HIDE!!!

~Seth

Nano said...

*runs and hides in closet* Wait, why do we have to hide? Hehe. Ugh. Puberty. The bain of my existance. (Actually, the bain of my existance is in Georgia on some geek-fest for robotics.)

Jenn said...

Seth, it's caused by puberty because if it weren't for the teenage hormones you wouldn't be grounded.

Unknown said...

I checked out that website and that kid...... OMG it is so wierd