Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things From Jenn

Hello, this is Jenn. I got Flashman to hack on to Seth's account, so now I have complete control over it for now. Maybe I'll change the backround pink...or not. I'd get pummled. So, let's get on with it.

(We're pretending this is Seth.) I finally, finally got a picture of Seth. Smiling. Isn't it amazing? Brilliant I tell you, brilliant. He is sooo going to kill me. But Hey, I don't care. It's 10:46 at night and I don't care. Right Flashman? Weeeehaaaa!

So I do think that Seth has a crush. I'm not telling who, but I know he does.

Okay!!! I think it's meee!!! Seth is so hot. Oh, God, did I just say that?

Crap. Seth's coming. Gotta run, bye! (by the way, Flashman hacked the computer, and you, Seth, can now not delete this post. Hahaha!)

Bye!

~Jenn

9 people who have something to say:

Daniel said...

didn't u just leave a comment on ali's blog saying that we would get together? foreshadowing or something? that is sick.

Shep said...

woah, dude. just a thought.

Nano said...

Seth, your friend is right. You are very good-looking. Just saying. :P Anywho, you may want to change your email so she can't get back on.

~Nano

PS: Hehe. The word verification's "goblemon"

Shep said...

naw, i just threatened her life the next time she gets on. so i think we're done with this whole little episode.

Kansas said...

i to agree with the whole good looking thing

Angel Wings said...

I've got nothing to say!Finally...

Shep said...

wow! ran a.w. out of things to say. *sniff* such a *snort* great acomplishment!

Heather Peterson said...

I agree you are hot!

Shep said...

um...awkward, but thanks.