Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Just Threatened Jenn's Life

So I don't think that she's ever going to get on again. Or, we should hope.
I actually ran after her and pulled her down to the ground and threatened to kill her if she did it again. She just looked at me and told me that I'd never do that. I said I would, and squeezed the pressure point on her neck and she screamed until she promised not to as long as i'd LET GO!!!

So I did.

Anyhow, I changed my password.

So...apparently Jenn thinks I like her. Well, I don't. And I also think it's weird she called me 'hot'. I mean, isn't that a really strange word to use on your foster brother? I dunno about you, but I think so.

Frick, school tomorrow. And then Christmas. Joy. More reletives.

~Seth

11 people who have something to say:

Kansas said...

i looooove squeezing the pressure point :D

Angel Wings said...

wow...wow...woooooow

Kristina said...

that is a weird thing to say to a foster brother.

Kim said...

i cant believe Jenn said that! that musta been sorta awkward. good luck with the new relatives! have fun.
im going to amsterdam, holland after christmas to see where my dad died. :( it will be hard but o well :D

Jessie Hannah said...

kansas loves it to much! :)

Shep said...

loves what?

vvvv said...

shit that's weird.
but today my own mother called me weird, so i can't complain.

Kim said...

war is it maximum-x display name? I want to add u as my friend :)

Ali said...

man you got me in trouble! i wasn't supposed 2 b on the computer and i went on ur blog, the music thing was on and my dad totally heard! i forgive u, but i wont be on for a month!!!!!

Shep said...

*hands up in surrender* sorry!

Heather Peterson said...

lol...That's why I get on early in the morning when I'm the only one awake.