Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sorry I Haven't Been On

Steph didn't feel like writing my Christmas Story at the moment, because it's 12:39 at night and she's tired. So we'll get back with you on that later.

Sorry this is gonna be such a short post. I suck, I know.

Happy New Year! Please enjoy the non-alcoholic bubbly and snacks from the table on the right. Drink responsibly and not too much chocolate or sugar.

I HAVE 13 FOLLOWERS! THIS IS PHENOMENAL! Thanks guys for all your support, you're awesome. I know I suck, so this is cool.

~Seth

7 people who have something to say:

Angel Wings said...

WOw...it would have been better if you posted something random...like something about kangaroes or something. Thats what I do if I haven't been on in awhile.

Carrie said...

Good to hear from you again! Happy new year to you too.
~Always~

Kansas said...

happy new year i had the worst new year ever

Shep said...

aw, what happened?

Nano said...

Happy new years! Shoot da woot!

Kansas said...

my parents fought with my brother

Kristina said...

u hav 15 followers. as of now.