Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Don't Go to Church???

Wow. The Langlies don't go to church. Not any type of church! Not even a mosque! Not even a chapel! Geez, would it kill them?

So now I'm online trying to find a youth group I can go to that's close enough to attend. I've never really been a part of a church, but now I'm weirdly interested in God. I don't know why. So that's why I need to find one.

I don't think my dad is going to heaven. I don't think my mom is either. Violet probably didn't, 'cause she was eleven, and old enough to think for herself, but Mom wouldn't let us go to a church. I don't think it's fair. I have a chance, but Vi never did.
So now i'm wondering, how do you get to heaven, and who decides if you do? What decides if you do? How does it work?

Over,

~Seth

5 people who have something to say:

Angel Wings said...

OH OH am in a youth group!!

I go to two churches...

Saint Ambrose and
Saint Mary Magelend or saint m&m's...

Cool huh.

Shep said...

Haha. Saint M&M's.

Angel Wings said...

Oh deal with it.

Kim said...

u shuld come to my church. u sound really cool and im not sure who violet is but my dad just died and im sure he went to heaven

Shep said...

she was my little sister