Monday, November 10, 2008

*sniff* It's Monday

Do you have any idea how freaking annoyed I was this morning? I am going to KILL my alarm clock one of these days. No joke.

So. Do you know someone who has an IQ of zero? Like literally, i can hear bees in their head.
There's this kid in my language arts class who has nothing going on in there. We're reading about A Christmas Carol ('cause it's November) and he's like, "I think it's mean how Mr. Scrooge is putting down poor people. 'Cause he's poor too!"
Everyone takes a deep breath, and, I swear, the room went so silent you could hear a pen drop. "Uh, no he's not," the teacher says.
"No, he is! Remember, he went to Debter's Prison because he had no money?"
The teacher sighs. "That was Dickens, dear."
The kid get's a 'well that was stupid' look on his face. "Oh."

And last week, we were reading a story about how this one kid had several paulsy (sorry, can't spell that), he couldn't move any part of his body but his eyes on his own volition, but he one day took a peice of chalk away from his sister with his foot because he wanted to write too. He wanted to be able to express his feelings like his sister did. Everyone in the room went totally silent because they were so astonished at what he did.
Then Zero over there sits up and raises his hand. "I think they're mad at him because he took the chalk!"
*mentally smacks forhead*
Teacher: "They're astonished, dear."

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID???

~Seth

8 people who have something to say:

Angel Wings said...

Obviously cause they don't eat oodels of noodels....XD, get noodels and they don't have a noodel which is there brain...forget about it.

Angel Wings said...

Oh and by the way, you always have to be one follower ahead don't you...

Angel Wings said...

look at how many followers you have and then look at mine...your slow sometimes too you know.

Shep said...

(shrugs) guys are slow.

Angel Wings said...

so girls aren't aloud???HMMMM???

o I'm am totally thinking about posting a video on you tube, when I do you should ask blake "Just this once please *puppy eyes come in now*, she's my blog friend and she said she was playing the guitar, PLEASE...." I am WAY to good at this, and you heard me, I am playing the guitar..so there!

Shep said...

I play a mean guitar myself

Angel Wings said...

*sticks toungh out and runs*

Shep said...

*runs after and tackles*

RAWR! *then proceds to hit with guitar*