Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yay Art Class


So today we had to make cartoons of ourselves in art, so here's mine. I didn't have a pencil with me, so she made me draw with Sharpie. (haha, i made a typo and wrote sharkpie. Mmm...shark pie.)
Haha. And no we are not doing anything productive in art. XD

4 people who have something to say:

Carrie said...

Lovely. :)
I wish we got to make sharpie drawings in art.
~Always~

Angel Wings said...

HEY, don't complain I have Gym...I hate it, the girls steal your crap and the boys come in the girls locker room when noones there, and people flash you...It's disgusting, and I have the swimming coach, so in the next class I'm freezing my ass off...Excuse my french but yeah...

Kristina said...

hmmm... thats kinda what gym's like for me too.

Angel Wings said...

I feel ya girl...