Thursday, November 13, 2008

...And I Did This In ELT Today Because I Was Bored

Kinda random. If this isn't showing up so great, Ctrl + A, or Apple A (for a mac). Or just, you know, like, click on it. Makes everything so much bigger.

9 people who have something to say:

Ali said...

cool. i wish u did it in black pen. wouldnt have looked more "profound", or at least that's what my old english teacher would say.

Angel Wings said...

It's very busy...

Shep said...

i would have done it in my black pen but i lost it yesterday, so i had to use blue.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

What does it mean?....

Mark said...

I saw a molecule in the background right? See, now I go to your blog too. HA! OR, not so ha...

Shep said...

yes, that was a molecule. good job! *thumbs up**

Carrie said...

Hey, do you mind if I link you on my blog?
~Always~

Shep said...

nope.

Kim said...

hey how do i follow ur blog i cant find the thingy.