Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry, I Can't Help Myself. THESE ARE ALL LINKS

Skillet, Skillet-ee-doo!!
Relient K, Relient K, and Relient K
Superchick, and Superchick, what's that you say, Steph? Superchick???
Switchfoot, Switchfoot, Switchfoot
Thousand Foot Krutch

8 people who have something to say:

Nano said...

What's wrong with Superchick?

Carrie said...

Sorry, Seth, Superchick is awesome.
~Always~

Shep said...

whadda you mean, what's wrong? i love 'em!

Angel Wings said...

I can't click on the links cause I WAS at school when I saw the post but now I can't cause MY DAD IS LEANING OVER MY SHOULDER!!!!Okay, sorry.But he's on me 'bout going to bed...

Kim said...

hey seth do you think you could tell me the names of the songs on ur playlist? i luuuvvv them!

Shep said...

Yesterdays -- Switchfoot
Yours to Hold -- Skillet
Be My Escape -- Relient K
Hero -- Superchick
Princes and Frogs --Superchick
Cancer -- My Chemical Romance
This Is A Call -- TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch)
Anthem -- Superchick
Must Have Done Something Right -- Relient K
Comatose -- Skillet
Phemomenon -- TFK
Pressing On -- Relient K
The Best Thing -- Relient K
Oh! Gravity -- Switchfoot
Hold -- Superchick
All that Matters -- Addison Road
You Are Everything -- Matthew West
Zero -- Hawk Nelson

Shep said...

That answer your question?

Kristina said...

This Is A Call-TFK is my favorite song!