Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And Now For Yet More Bloody Noses...

Okay, So today I got another bloody nose in the shower. I don't know if you know, but lots of blood and lots of water does not smell okay, especially when you've got all your life juice flowing through one nostril and you totally can't do squat.
So Felix walks into the bathroom (like I'd hoped he would), so I yell at him to get me a bag of ice from the kitchen.
And by the time he comes back, I am laying on the floor with the towel wrapped around my waist and two fingers in my right hand squeezing the skin at the base of my nose.
"Dude, you've got blood right here," he said, motioning.
I shake him off and he hands me the ice. I press it to my sinus cavity.
At this point, my throat's really begining to sting. Swallowing blood not only makes you want to puke, but it makes you feel like you've swallowed a hedgehog.
When it stops, I stand up and pull the bag away. And there is, in fact, blood right there. You, every one of you, trace the middle line of your neck down until you reach a hollow between your coller bone. There was a nice, lovely clot of blood in there.
Felix laughs from the corner of the bathroom. "You look like Vlad the Impailer."
I look at him and he rolls his eyes. "Dracula."

Horray for bloody nose stories!! Now I can tell all of them to Jenn! I'll bet she freaks out. Ha ha.

Over.

Seth

1 people who have something to say:

Angel Wings said...

What...did you punch yourself in the nose??? Gosh!

-make a note of it

Angel Wings