Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yes, that is me. That's what I look like, and I don't have a camera so I can't take a picture of me. But I made this on MS Paint.

Oh, and I have dark chocolate eyes.
Not literally, but that's what people have told me.
I don't know my nationality. Someone said, like, Italian, but I don't really know.
My hair is black.
I like to wear black.
No, I am not emo.
And that SO DID NOT RYHME!
If music didn't exist, neither would I (figuratively speaking).
I am in the 8th grade.
I am in foster care.
My mom's name is Dina and she is in prison.
My dad's name is Troy. And he left my family when I was six.
My sister's name was Violet. She died of cancer. She was eleven years old, and she was the most beautiful thing this world could have come up with.
I like how that song mirrors my emotions towards that. And about her funeral.

I'm...I've gotta go now.

Over.

Seth

Aaaand...anytime text looks like [this], that would be Steph talking. Just saying.

4 people who have something to say:

Angel Wings said...

Hey. I've got a band that you would like alot...i think. My sister got the c.d. for me and i loved the band since. Well i'll post a song from the band on my blog okay. And i'm guessing you have a computer with the new foster parents.Keep in touch.

-make the note

Angel Wings

(don't post my real name on your blog or comments.I'm a little skittish when it comes to strangers...No offense, no i'm kidding, but seriously)

Goldeneon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alaina said...

didn't that guy jeff say your mom was in the hosptial on a previous post? just curious...

Shep said...

She was in prison, and then went insane. So now she's in the hostpital.

Does that make sense?