Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just a Reminder.

I don't exist.

I repeat:
I.
Do.
Not.
Exist.

I had that poll up that was like, "Does Seth Exist?" and about eight people said that I do. So, just telling those people that I'm not really here, nothing in my world is really happening, and the disease I'm about to tell you about is a fragment of Steph's imagination.
Comprende?
Impresionante. Awesome.

Anyway, there's this new disease called TBII (Again, don't panic, you're not at risk, seeing I don't exist and neither does this disease, just imagine with me, here). Tuberculosis Type B. Symptoms include swelling of the lungs, bleeding in the lungs, coughing up blood, constrictive chest muscles, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, migraines.
And here's the bad thing, it's not curable. It's like a death sentance. Only children, infants to eighteen years, seem to get it and adults are not at risk.
There are rumors of it being a biological weapon to kill off America's next generation, but that's not proven, because people in Mexico, South America, Canada, Spain, and the UK have been reported with cases of it.
They're going to take the children away from our families and take them somewhere where they are safe from the disease, but are leaving all those infected in the hospitals to die. Jenn and I haven't been taken yet, and neither have Flash and Sammy. But we will.
And we need to escape.

~Seth

12 people who have something to say:

Carrie said...

Good luck.

Unknown said...

I hope you live :(

Kendra Logan said...

Escape fast!

The crazyy one. (: said...

*chuckles* Don't die! please. . . .

Kansas said...

ummm ok... i put yes you are real ha you would think i was crazy if i told you why btw you suck for not existing and dont die i will kill you

Kansas said...

that was akward

June said...

Ouch.

Angel Wings said...

CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!

xD

Jillian said...

I was pretty bummed when I found out you don't exist too.

Kendra Logan said...

Me too! -_- I totally thought Seth was real.

Shep said...

haha i'm flattered, really, i can't tell you how i feel.

XD

Jillian said...

Hey, I'm sorry!
I didn't mean, to, y'know, steal it. But I found the picture on Flickr, I didn't download it off your blog. But if it's yours, I understand, and I'll take it down.
Sorry.