Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome Award + Other Stuff

Okay, sorry. Long time no post. Steph's been kind of busy with school crap and finals, and the there's laziness. Tsk, tsk.

Anyway, I got tagged by Mr. Limer with this thing, so here we go.

I got this from Limer, although I really have no idea why... anyway.

Okay, so here are the rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

7 things that make me awesome:
1. My Savior, my God
2. My sarcasm
3. Jenn (because her awesomeness rubs off on me.)
4. The fact I don't exist
5. My writer, Steph
6. My sexy hair (Just kidding! Don't give me that look, Jennifer Langly!)
7. My sense of style

People I tag:
1. Nano Byte (Thanks for following me and Steph for so long! You're really awesome.)
2. Angel Wings
3. Kansas
4. Kedra Logan
5. Rien

Okay, now that that's over (*phwew*)...
So, with the last days of school coming around, I'm finally realizing: Oh. Holy crap. I'm gonna be a freshman.
Kind of scary, huh?
Most people live their life to the fullest during those four years, but, my last year of my life has been pretty amazing. If I had a scrapbook, it would have pictures of the following events.
1. I got a foster home.
2. I met Jenn.
3. I met my other best friends.
4. I found my dad. Who is, cough, cough, nuts.
5. I kissed Jenn on the roof at 12:00 in the morning. It was great.
6. Steph started writing my life again. Happy pandas.
7. I got a haircut. (>_<) 8. I got in a fist fight. And won. 7. I didn't get TBII. Oh, happy day! Whoosh. Anyhow, the DC trip at my school might get cancelled because of the TBII pandemic. Which, you know, sucks. Flash and I had absolutely everything planned out! It just flew out the window!

----------------------------------------------------------------O *wink!*

Like that! Like, like, like, DANG IT.

And some of you may have heard the rumor that Flashman started about me and Jenn getting married in New Hampshire? It's a dirty rotten lie. Do you even know what the requirements are for getting married there at fourteen? Let's just say it involves Jenn and I with a little black haired, green eyed bundle-o-joy.
Savvy? Not happening any time soon.

Ick.

Anyway, Sasha's making a cake, and I have to go lick the batter off the bowl. Lucky me!
See you all later,

~Seth

10 people who have something to say:

Kendra Logan said...

Wow, thanks for tagging me!! That's so cool!

Glad you didn't get TBII. That woulda sucked.

Who'd you get in a fist fight with? Congrats on winning :D

☽ruby☾ said...

*nothing to do with your post* I love the first song that plays on you Playlist. I was expecting to here what is normally plaid here and i loved hearing the nice soft cello.

I love cello...

WOOT WOOT. GO FRESHEMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SUCH A THREE, SOMETIMES FOUR FACED LIAR, STEPH. DOESN'T THAT BUG YOU AT ALL??
ALL YOUR FREAKING MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANY MORE???

Steph said...

Actually, yes I do. It's not really that hard, you just need to have an imagination. This blog is good for my creative writing, and if you have any other negetive thoughts, feel free to email me.

c said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Seth.



Sounds like you have had a great first year! Haha. My older brother will be a freshman next year. (i am 11 even though it says i am 14 on the profile)

Ooo! I love cake batter!

Heather Peterson said...

Steph wins.People Who have enough creativity to make a character and a story to go with them rule!
Any thing else I need to add Steph?

P.S.
nobody paid me to say that I said it on my own will(& personal happiness)


Hey Seth long time no see!
It's Heather.
I've been having heath issues so I haven't been able to get on. But while I was bed-riden I had time to think how awesome you,Jenn,Steph(not so sure on Flashman srry)are.
Think it through yourself.Many thing will come to mind.

Heather

Steph said...

Aw, I hope you're feeling better, Heather!

Heather Peterson said...

Thanks I finaly got my diabetes under control again.You guys are awsome!Bye

Heather

Heather Peterson said...

i am thanks!

Mark said...

Hey! What's up? DO you think you could visit my blog/ read my stories? Also, when you were listing things, you put 7 twice instead of 7 and 8. This is great stuff, Steph! I'm not gonna do my signature cuz I'm too lazy.
^------------------|
One grammar break, who cares?-/