Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Because We Can

So...just because we can, Jenn, Flashman, Sammy, and I are having a movie party at our house. We're watching all the Left Behind movies, Batman (because he's cool), and a few others and just hanging out for a day from 12:30 pm to 12:30 pm. Yeah, Flashman's sleeping over, yes in the same room as the girls, but so am I. And the Langlys trust him and I anyway.
We're also gonna be listening to some awesome music (Skillet, Shawn McDonald, Fireflight, Destroy the Runner, VOTA, Addison Road, Group 1 Crew, Relient K, Thousand Foot Krutch)...and if you like the names of any of those bands, just Google 'em. They're all really cool.

Also. If any of you want to comment and ask us characters questions about anything, just do so. Stuff like, "What does Flashman do in his spare time?" "Why do Flash and Seth fight so much?" "Is Seth emo?"
Kind of like that. Oh, and Jenn just said to ask, "If Seth was locked in a room with nothing but a water bottle, a jump drive, and a match, how would he escape?"
Wow, Jenn.
Sammy says 'hi'.
So does Flashman.
This is Seth, and he's saying goodbye.

~Seth

4 people who have something to say:

charlotte said...

love all those bands :D

you should check out Wavorly, Reilly, and The Wedding.

have fun watching movies

<3char

Kansas said...

my mom and dad would NEVER let a guy spend the night at my house unless he sleep on the floor in their room hmm i dont know if they dont trust me or them...

Carrie said...

If Seth was locked in a room with nothing but a water bottle, a jump drive, and a match, how would he escape?
:)
~Always~

Kendra Logan said...

Sounds like fun! Haha, I'm with you, Kansas, on the sleepover thing, lol! I love Relient K and Skillet! Mostly Relient K.

*tries to think of a question*....*is too tired to think of a good question* Okay, I'll second Carrie's question. I wanna hear the answer to THAT :)