Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aaaand Your Questions Answered.

(Nano)
Q:Does Seth have sexy feet?
A:I don’t think so. Feet are gross! (answered by Jenn)
Q:Does Flash have sexy feet?
A: His feet are worse than Seth’s! (answered by Jenn)
Q:Are any of you alergic to coconut?
A:Flash is. He’s allergic to everything.
Q:Do you sneeze alot?
A:Jenn is right now. She has a cold.
Q:Wuz up?
A:Jenn is sick, Blake is at work, it’s raining, Flash is hanging out at our place and annoying the crap out of me.
Q:Were you going to take over the world, but then were distracted by something shiny?
A:No. I could bet you my dad has!
Q:Can you find x?
A: è x
Found it!
Q:Can you make 1=2? I can.
A: No. Flash can.
Q:Do you like to run?
A: I love to run.
Q:Do you like math?
A: Flash loves math. I don’t.
Q:Is Superchick preforming in your hometown? (They are here!)
A: No, sadly.
Q:Do you like random stories?
A: Totally.
Q:Are you now annoyed?
A: Not really.

(BlackRoseBend)
Q:Do you believe in God?
A: I do believe in God. I believe he has a plan for our lives, and should we trust in him, we can spend the rest of eternity up with him in heaven.

(Jillian Cecelia M.)
Q:who invented the 'picture frame'? I was looking at one and it made my wonder...lol
A:The question still burns a hole in each and every one of our brains, isn’t that right, Jenn?
Jenn: Ugggnnn ACHOOO!!

(Kendra Logan)
Q:Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
A: The chicken, because God created the chicken on the fifth day and it laid an egg sometime after that.

(Zaniac)
Q:Why are you hiding your massive crush on Jenn?
A: Why does it seem like I am? I’m not, otherwise I wouldn’t be sad about not being able to kiss her because she has a cold. And I’d have never gotten grounded.

(Jenn)
I’m just gonna post to drive you nuts because I love you so much!

Q:Why do we drive on parkways, but park on driveways?
A: I dunno.

Q:If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you?
A: Depends on the friends. If you jumped off a cliff and died, I’d be right on your tail.

Q:Give me the names of people you love most and why?
A: I’m so deprived I only love one person, and that’s Jenn. The rest of my immediate family is either dead or doesn’t give a crap about me, and I don’t exactly love my foster parents.

Q:Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most and why?
A: 1) Violet’s raggedy old purple giraffe stuffed animal, because it belonged to my little sister who died.
2) My computer, because I have no life.
3) My Bible, because it helps me deal with life.

Q:Which is your favorite four legged creature and why?
A: Uh…a giraffe, because it reminds me of Violet.

Q:Tell me about someone in your family?
A: My mom was, like, the coolest thing ever until she started taking drugs and then dealing them and forgetting about me and Violet. We’d stay in the house for days because she wouldn’t come home, and then when we’d missed a certain amount of school, our principal called Social Services to check it out and found my sister and I abandoned, and our mom three states away passed out in a hotel room.
Other than that, she was pretty cool.

Q:Tell me about your first kiss (if it is possible)? XD
A: It was incredible, and on the roof of a house one night while Jenn and I had been looking at the stars and talking. Things progressed, and that’s the story of my first kiss.

Q:Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
A: I miss my old house. It was the greatest, even though it was horribly decrepit.

Q:Whats your middle name?
A: Isaiah

Q:How big is your bed?
A: Big enough for two people.

Q:What music are you listening to right now?
A: I’m not listening to music. I however do hear Flash tormenting Jenn and Sasha making, like, cookies, or something.

Q:How is the weather right now?
A: Rainy, gray, must I say more?

Q:Would you give CPR to a homeless person if they were dying?
A: Excuse me, I was a homeless person dying! Of course I would!

(Kristina)
Q: Do you like rain?
A: I love rain. It smells so good! I think after today I’m going to sit on the roof and just inhale the sweet smells of whatever makes rain smell so good.

Q: Have you ever been out of the country?
A: Nope. I want to go to New Zealand, but nooo…

(Jessie)
Q:If you could only see 5 people before you die who would it be and why
A:
1) Jenn, because I love her so incredibly much.
2) Violet (again), because she was my little sister and I miss her so bad!
3) Felix, ‘cause he always stuck up for me at the Group Home when kids picked on me.
4) YoYo Ma, because he’s the world’s awesomest cello player, and I love cello (even though I’ve never played it).
5) My mom, because I have no idea about her whereabouts.

A:If you could see anyone in concert who would it be?
Q: That’s a hard question. Probably Skillet or Relient K. It’s too hard to decide.

(Flash)
Q:Y are you such a loser?
A: Only to you, I am.

Q:Who are u?
A: A troubled foster kid who's too deep in love to notice almost anything else.

Q:Where did u come from?
A: My mom.

Q:Are u a hermafradite?
A: As far as I know, no.

Q:Are u a man?
A: More of one than you are.

Q:Are u woman?
A: Thankfully, no.

------------------------------
Hahaha, thanks for your reactions. They're funny. I'd like to draw your attention to a blog called Nyurg. That's a link, so click on it.
Steph's been kind of on a layout rampage, so Nyurg has a new layout, as well as this blog. Someone give her a round of applause!

Seth out.

7 people who have something to say:

Unknown said...

That is a lot of questions

Angel Wings said...

how come i didn't get to ask a question??? :'(

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! And yay, my answer to the chicken question is the same :D Just checking ;)

Jillian said...

Lol...i asked the one about the picture frame...i still wonder about that...check out my blogs! I love this blog! It is funny...and it has some cool stuff...peace!

Luvs Me!

June said...

Okay, so I'm confused...
Are you and Jenn together?

Unknown said...

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.......... yay for steph!

June said...

Oh, okay. I get it. That makes more sense.

I just didn't wanted to say something wrong, especially since I don't really know you guys. You are so cute together!