Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey. Me, Seth, and Jenn are at the mall. We were so bored, so we just decided to go hang out. We've been all over. Its been so much fun, lol.
We are currently at the Cheesecake Factory, and are just having cheese cake. Uh...but we don't have any money, we just realized. So i guess we're just gonna run when the bill comes.

We went into Hot Topic and Jenn wrestled Seth into a hot pink shirt. Lol, it was so funny! God, since when does Seth have a six-pack? Huh.
I took a ton of pictures, but while Jenn was talking to me while we were waiting for our cheesecake, he stole my camera and deleted the pics.
I. Hate. Him.

It's been really awkward with the whole "dating" thing (only waaait! they're not dating, lol) ...especially when Seth is such a loser. They have been flirting this whole time. Ew.

Oh. Em. Gee. JENN JUST KISSED SETH! *bleck!* ON THE LIPS. NOT KIDDING.

Okay, i have to go. I can't even bear it anymore.

~Flash

0 people who have something to say: