Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day.

Okay, first, I found this really cool blog called "Live Above The Pressure". It's awesome. This person has quite the life. Link


Okay, two, Valentine's Day. I know you all are wondering what Jenn and I did for Saturday. Basically, I gave her some 'make-out cookies' and she gave me a kiss. No big deal. What's a make out cookie? Those really soft vanilla cookies with the icing and sprinkles that they have for every occasion and sell at the grocery store. Know those?

~Seth

3 people who have something to say:

Kansas said...

i HATE that kind of cookie

Jenn said...

you kidding? they're AMAZING.

Heather Peterson said...

Heh....My mom got a broom,my dad got a how to get a job book,I got a call from of my ex boyfriend,and that's about it.

Heather