Monday, February 9, 2009

Uh...mm...

(NONE OF THIS IS TRUE!! MUST I KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT THIS IS ALL IN A NOVEL STEPH IS WRITING AND ALL THE QUESTIONABLE CONTENT ISN'T REAL!!! Thanks, ~Seth)

Uh...so today the Center got raided by a ton of police and got shut down. Apparently it's not good to keep children hostige and train them as snipers. Huh. Who knew? But they won't return me and Jenn back home just yet. They have stuff to ask us. I asked if I could check my blog. It took a bit of bribing and a little begging and a tear or two, but here I am.
And apparently there is no guy in Russia. It was all a lie my dad told me to get me to kill someone I shouldn't. Someone really important to their government.
And that picture on my dad's desk? That's not me. That's just a photo off of Flickr.
God, I feel so...used. And betrayed.
I hate my dad. He's just a crazy freakshow.

But I still have Jenn. We're okay. And, hey, i gained a few skills. And I'm much stronger, and know how to fight and use a gun and shoot streight. And i have a six-pack. XD

That's all for now. I have to block this site on the police computer so they can't find my blog.

Bye.

8 people who have something to say:

leave_me_alone said...

UH WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA?

Shep said...

i'm not supposed to tell you. o_O

Heather Peterson said...

Well interesting....You could be a ninja!!!

Shep said...

maybe i will.

Angel Wings said...

YOUR GOIN STEADY!!

XD XD XD

Lee said...

WAIT!!! You and Jenn . . .?

Shep said...

uh...

vvvv said...

A challenger appears. Two stories collide. Weird Naruto story versus kick-butt Seth story.
And I have more lower body strength from running all the time, so no six-pack for me. D: