Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crap.

I think Blake's mad at me 'cause I punched a hole in the wall out of anger/sadness. Whoopsies. Jenn was pretty impressed though. She said that once she tried to punch a hole in it and fractured her wrist (cough, Kristina, cough). So, yeah, cool.

You ever listened to My Chemical Romance? They're okay. They sang this song called cancer that i found sifting through YouTube the other day. Then I looked 'em up on Napster, and listened to a few of their songs, and WHAM-OH! So yeah.

The Langly's (i'm gonna start typing 'Langlies' soon, i swear, i will.) are starting to adjust to the ways of Seth! Yaaaay.

Rule #1. DON'T TOUCH ME
Rule #2. Don't expect more than a few words for an answer, and if you do, well, heck, you're out of luck, my friend.
Rule #3. Don't search my blog.
Rule #4. Don't force me to eat anything. If I don't eat at all and skip that meal, that happens to mean that i HATE THE FOOD YOU'RE SERVING.
Rule #5. DON'T TOUCH ME.

So, yeah, i think they get it. Sasha tried to touch me last night on the cheek as in "Awww, night, Seth." (touch) WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH -
Yeah.

And then this morning, Jenn told me i was good looking (meaning...what?). Uh-huh....hmmm. I realized today I have really long arms. Like, I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom while Jenn was putting makeup on, and i've got, like, gorilla arms. I swear.

And then she took me to the park (big, green grass, trees, sidewalk, more trees, wood benches, did i mention the trees were ginormous?) and we sat and talked. And then she noticed my (ahem) scar on my jaw 'cause I told her the story of how i got it.
She was like, "woooooaaaahhhh...."

Never seen a guy with a scar before, i guess...(rolls eyes)

Anyway.

Will post more today at some point.

Over,

Seth

(Oh, piano tribute: Cancer, by My Chemical Romance)

Then, here's the actual song, even though it's on YouTube: Linkity Link

4 people who have something to say:

Anonymous said...

HOW can you have a blog if you live in a foster home?

Shep said...

I asked Jeff Greene and he said 'okay'.

Shep said...

Note to Self: Teach Jenn how to throw a punch.

Angel Wings said...

I just wanna know, what type of trouble you got in... did your t.v. get taken away or what?Cause the last time I punched a hole in the wall I had to clean the shower with a toothbrush...