Saturday, October 25, 2008

Buddy Doses

Thoh, today I god two buddy noses in a woh. Ang now I beel thick to my stomat betause bood isn't supposed to de thwallowged.

(Translation): SO. Today I got two bloody noses in a row, and now I feel sick to my stomach because blood isn't supposed to be swallowed. It's not supposed to be in your digestive system.
But I really do feel sick, so Mr. Greene (bless his good southern african-american heart) let me stay in my room for the day. And he even swiped me his laptop.

It's funny, 'cause I don't talk like I write. I actually rarely talk. You wanna know how I act?

This would be at breakfast:

Greene: "Mornin' Seth."
Me: "Hmn," and nod.
Greene: "Sleep well?"
Me: nods, and pokes at cereal.
Greene: "Okay," starts to walk away, "Oh, and we need to get your hair cut, okay?"
Me: Looks at him with one of my classic 'death glares'. "No."

So yeah.
I get to meet Blake and Sasha (Langly) today. Wish me luck.

Over.

-Seth

5 people who have something to say:

Darling. said...

Good Luck.

I actually like the taste of blood, but I guess it could make you sick.

Darling. said...

Oh by the way, I love the answer to your Random Question thing on your profile.

Angel Wings said...

Thanx for visiting my blog, how did you find out about it?

Shep said...

If you go on your profile, you can click on your intrests. You and me had the Maximum Ride intrest the same, so i checked it out.

Angel Wings said...

Hey I got this feeling your not that thrilled....