Saturday, March 28, 2009

So...I'm Grounded Again.

Okay, so during the snowstorm that Colorado just had, Jenn and I were snowed in because Blake was at the airport, and her mom was snowed in at work. And so Jenn saw this as another opportunity for me to be her 'boyfriend', although that's not what I'm being defined as.
So we first started out playing the 'word association game' because we were bored.
Jenn: Oust
Seth: Killer
Jenn: Sharks
Seth: Angry
Jenn: Grinch
Seth: Christmas
Jenn: Presents
Seth: Dogs
Jenn: SETH! THAT'S NASTY! Cute.
Seth: Jenn.
Jenn: *smiles a bit* Amazing
Seth: Hot
Jenn: Seth
Seth: Uh...this is getting pretty awkward. Maybe we should stop.

And then an hour later, we were making out on the floor and my shirt was off and I was on top of Jenn, and then her dad came home.
He wasn't too happy.
He's like, "You'd better not make my daughter pregnant, or I'll send you away for good."
I was like, "Yes, sir."
Then Jenn said she wouldn't mind being pregnant, because it would be my baby and she'd name him Isaiah if it was a boy. I smirked at her, and her dad just rolled her eyes and left the room.

So if you were wondering what happens when there's a snowstorm in Colorado...there it is.

5 people who have something to say:

Carrie said...

Haha, wow.
~Always~

Kansas said...

what did i tell you?? Jesus!!!

TheThornandCrown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... i love it when u write... :)

Steph said...

wow. that was really girly of you, newman.

Nano said...

*blinks* WOW Seth. Just WOW. *shakes head* I really don't know what to say to that. Although next time, maybe you should keep you clothes ON.