Monday, February 2, 2009

Try and Keep Up.

Emmie is one of my fans, and Mateo is one of her friends. And if any of you were wondering if i watch the superb--roll. The super-roll, i...don't. I think i've lost my manlihood. *yells* JENN STOP AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING I SAY!

7:12 PM

Emmie: You've been invited to this chat room! YAY!!!
seth: hello
7:13 PM

who's mateo
Emmie: Wassup...my friend from school
seth: not a lot my back hurts, though
Emmie: Mateo....r u there...sorry
msmateosalas13: HI

seth: hi, i'm seth
7:14 PM

msmateosalas13: hey wats up
seth: the sky WHAT
msmateosalas13: hahahaha
seth: neener.
Emmie: it's called XD
msmateosalas13: what
Emmie: XD
seth: XDXDXDXDXD
i out XD'd you
7:15 PM

Emmie: :)
seth: XD
Emmie: he probably doesn't get it
seth: sigh

Emmie: it took me 2 days to figure ti out
seth: exaggerated patience
msmateosalas13: wat does it mean
7:16 PM

seth: XD is like :D or like :)
Emmie: XD
seth: get it?
msmateosalas13: cool
seth: yup
7:17 PM
Emmie: You've been invited to this chat room!
seth: thank you sorry, i'm such a moron
Emmie: okay
seth: XD
7:18 PM
XD's at XDint
Emmie: XD
seth: *XDing
msmateosalas13: XD
Emmie: WAT hold on...got an e-mail
seth: ooohhh email so what's up, mateo?
msmateosalas13: notin much
seth: haha, my writer almost named her dog Mateo
Emmie: it was u
msmateosalas13: cool
7:19 PM
seth: my laptop's gonna die in a few minutes so if i'm gone, that's where i went
Emmie: stafarting is fun
seth: WHAT??
Emmie: XDXDXD hold on
7:20 PM
seth: wat?
7:21 PM
msmateosalas13: STEELERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20-7
seth: THEY DO!!!
7:22 PM
msmateosalas13: r u watching the game 8 minutes 7:31 PM
Emmie: You've been invited to this chat room!
msmateosalas13: okay
Emmie: I AM SOO SORRY...I WAS MAKING A CHOCOLATE MILKSAKE
seth: sorry, my stupid "high tech" laptop died.
Emmie: SHAKE I MEAN
seth: IT'S OKAY I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!
msmateosalas13: its a close game now one more touch down and the cardinals could win
7:32 PM
Emmie: XD DAMN
seth: language.
GO STEALERS!!
OR CARDINALS!!
msmateosalas13: yeah emily watch ur language
seth: sorry, never been very big on football.
7:33 PM
Emmie: Ugh...Mateo,Mateo,Mateo
7:34 PM
seth: hahaha
msmateosalas13: ugh...emily, emily, emily
Emmie: At leats iI didn't say "WTF!" during research!
7:35 PM
seth: sigh...matemily, matemiily, matemily...
msmateosalas13: so
seth: oooh. wow. language, people not cool when people start swearing
Emmie: :P
msmateosalas13: i say that every day in any class
Emmie: HA!
seth: i would know, the bodyguards swear like sailors.
It sucks.
7:36 PM
Jenn and I had to tackle one the other day for swearing. it was pretty funny. he freaked out and was like "RED ALERT! RED ALERT! TROOOYYY!!!"
Emmie: giggles U no...he doesn't no yet
seth: know what?
Emmie: (about u)
seth: laughs
7:37 PM
msmateosalas13: wat about u
seth: oh... hahaha. wait, he doesn't know about me and...uh...dad and arizona?
Emmie: *chuckles *
seth: DOES HE??
7:38 PM
Emmie: nope...he doesn't blog...he has a myspace...(which I'm not allowed to have) pouts
seth: oh. so he's totally missing out on the whole 'tackle one bodyguard a day' thing?
sad.
am i allowed to tell him?
7:39 PM
Emmie: idk...it's your...life(character)
seth: okay. give me a minute to explain
my life.
7:41 PM
okay...my name is Seth Shepherds. My sister died a few months ago of cancer, and my mom just recently died in a mental hostpital/prison. My dad kidnapped me from my foster home with my foster sister/best friend, Jenn. My dad, Troy Prosper, works for the secret service and is having me trained as a sniper so i can kill this guy in Russia who has a nuclear bomb pointed at America
7:42 PM
so in the meantime, i live off of lunch meat on a plastic tray and blog on my new high tech laptop make sense?
msmateosalas13: yeah
seth: cool.
7:43 PM
msmateosalas13: is that really true
seth: no
Emmie: cough cough
seth: my real name is Steph and I live in Colorado writing this whole thing and I'm not really Seth, but I'd appreciate it if you treated me like Seth because i'm in character now.
7:44 PM
http://soshewritesstoriesandcraplikethat.blogspot.com/
Emmie: :D
seth: that was a lot to type
msmateosalas13: :D
seth: :D
had to join in
um...this is awkward.
7:45 PM
i just revieled my life and you say NOTHING.
you didn't even wish me luck on my sniping mission
Emmie: chuckles
seth: dang
msmateosalas13: im speechless
seth: XD
Emmie: XD
msmateosalas13: good luck on your sniping mission
seth: thank you
Jenn says hi
7:46 PM
Emmie: :)

jenn: hiiiii!!!

seth: yeah, that was jenn
shoves jenn
jenn: OH MY GOD SETH I FRICKING HATE YOOOOUUU!!!!
seth: no you don't.
XD XD XD
Emmie: wow...brb gotta go check my blog
seth: why?
7:47 PM
Emmie: I WILL BE RIGHT BACK
jenn: oh shut up, seth
seth: never
msmateosalas13: yeah ill be bak soon 2 bye
jenn: i'll kill you, seth, i swear i will
Emmie: MATEO...r u gettin all of this
seth: tackles jenn
msmateosalas13@gmail.com has left
7:48 PM
seth: gasp did he die?
Emmie: no
jenn: hi emmie!!
Emmie: he's in my class...*HI!*
jenn: XD
seth: hey, that's my line
jenn: suck it up
seth: grr.
Emmie: HA
7:49 PM
jenn: guess what?
Emmie: My real name is Emily
seth: NO JENN
Emmie: did u no that?
jenn: haha, no kidding. guess what?
seth: I WILL KILL YOU, JENN I HAVE A GUN AND I WILL KILLYOU WITH IT
Emmie: mateo will be in soon msmateosalas13@gmail.com has joined
jenn: i have a seeecreeet...
7:50 PM
seth: runs off to get rifle
jenn: about seth...
...and he will kill me...
...if i tell you...
msmateosalas13: steelers are losing now 23-20 :(
7:51 PM
jenn: i know who seth likes.
Emmie: :'(
seth: WACKS JENN WITH GUN
jenn: OW HOLY CRAP SETH
Emmie: whoWHO
seth: DON'T TELL HER!!
jenn: i'm gonnaaaa...
Emmie: TELL ME!!!
I WANNA
7:52 PM
KNOW
jenn: seth...
seth: CONTINUES TO HIT
jenn: ...likes...
seth: punches jenn in the stomach
Emmie: tell me tell me tell me
jenn: oof!
7:53 PM
SETHLIKESME!!
Emmie: he likes off?
seth: KILLS JENN
YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT
YOU. DIDN'T. HEAR. THAT.
Emmie: ...okay?...
jenn: it's true
seth: is not
msmateosalas13: wooooohhhhhh
jenn: is too
seth: is not
7:54 PM
jenn: hugs seth
seth: get off me
Emmie: backs away
seth: it's not true
it isn't
she's lying
jenn: it is
Emmie: Thenn who DO u like?
jenn: me
seth: DO NOT
Emmie: TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!
7:55 PM
x-(
jenn: he likes me!
seth: okay, so i did...do that...but that doesn't mean i like you
jenn: what else would it mean?
seth: uh...
mixed feelings
msmateosalas13: yeah wat else would it mean
Emmie: DO WAT?
7:56 PM
[steph out of character]: you'll find out when steph gets there
or should i tell you now?
Emmie: NOW NOW NOW
steph: this is steph you promise you won't spoil it for everyone?
Emmie: NO \
7:57 PM
PROMISE ON MY LIFE!!!
steph: back in character[s]
jenn: giggles
seth: paces room
jenn: SETH KISSED ME
seth: puke
Emmie: GAGS
WAT
seth: THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU
7:58 PM
jenn: WHAT ELSE WOULD IT MEAN??
Emmie: *cough cough
seth: MIXED EMOTIONS
msmateosalas13: did you see wat the steelers just did
Emmie: wipes puke off of mouth
seth: uh...i dunno, but the bodyguards just whooped a lot
Emmie: NO! YOU IDIOT PAY ATTENTION FOR ONCE!!!
7:59 PM
sorry...
seth: TO WHAT??
jenn: to me
seth: SHUT UP JENN
Emmie: hormones are a wierd right now
seth: no kidding
jenn: yep
Emmie: sighs
8:00 PM
steph: this is steph so...include that little episode in my book?
Emmie: *burps*...sorry
YES!!!
YES!!!
seth: punches steph
Emmie: YESS!!!
steph: punches back
Emmie: GOOD FOR BUISNESS
steph: sorry, i'm just a romance geek for books
8:01
PM
seth: it is NOT romance
msmateosalas13: STEELERS ARE BACK IN THE LEAD AND ARE WINNING 27-23
Emmie: I GOT NEW CONVERSES SETH WEEE!
jenn: is too!! oh, come on, steph, make him like me!
seth: jenn?
msmateosalas13: STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:02 PM
jenn: what?
Emmie: GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seth: i love you
jenn: WHAT??
seth: hahaha.
you fell for it
Emmie: u love jENN <3>[steph interfers]
Emmie: uh huh rolls eyes
seth: okay, maybe i do
msmateosalas13: My bad its 26-23 35 seconds left
now its 27-23
seth: i love jenn [THIS MUCH]
8:04 PM
Emmie: thanx for the update
steph: that's better XD
Emmie: rolls eyes
seth: jenn's face is reeeaaallly red
Emmie: How do u like Making My Moves so far
8:05 PM
steph: it's good! a little slow moving, but good
msmateosalas13: 30 seconds left
Emmie: sorry bout that i have no more freetime
jenn: blows into paper bag
seth: hugs jenn
msmateosalas13: steelers are leading by 4
Emmie: okay guys gotta go now
ttyyl
seth: it's okay, jenn
bye!
jenn: bye
8:06 PM
Emmie: BYE!!!
steph: BYE!!
msmateosalas13: 22 seconds left cardinals take a time out
Emmie has left
seth: oh whatever
8:07 PM
msmateosalas13: 15 seconds cardinals at 44 yard line8:08 PM last 5 seconds
8:10 PM
STEELERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO
8:11 PM
msmateosalas13@gmail.com has left

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So...for any of you wondering, I did kiss Jenn. Yes, on the lips, where else? The cheek?

And yes, we do fight like a married couple. Punches are thrown occasionally, but nobody ever gets hurt.

Jenn, I love you ---<======this much=====>---!! XD inside joke.

~Seth

4 people who have something to say:

☽ruby☾ said...

and the point of this is...

XD XD XD XD ...LOL

Carrie said...

Aaaaawww! :) Ha. Good.
~Always~

Heather Peterson said...

Jenn wins that one!

Kansas said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAY