Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saving the World

Okay, i don't have a whole heck of a lot of time to do this, so here it goes.

My dad came to find me a week ago and wasn't allowed custody like he wanted of me. So he decided it'd be better to just kidnap me and Jenn and get the heck out of there.
So right now i've hacked onto his computer at some weird spy agency (thanks Flash) and he's gonna kill me. No questions asked.
He's exactly the way i pictured him. He looks just like me, but older, he's tall and strong and mean.
Gotta go.

6 people who have something to say:

Kansas said...

OH MY GOD Seth your dad is a complete idiot for kidnapping you and Jen. poor Jen why did he kidnap Jen too??? and if you die i will to becuase then i will be REALLY deppressed because i am all ready deppressed and then you know... even though you are not really and all that BUT STILL!!!!!

Jessie Hannah said...

I have to agree with Kansas, but without the whole being depressed part...

Steph said...

kansas is depressed?

GAH I LOST MY FRIGGIN JUMP DRIVE!!

Jessie Hannah said...

I think it is mainly hormonal.

Angel Wings said...

...I agree with the hormonal thesis.

Kansas said...

ok people you talk about me like i don't read this